“El Retiro is to Madrid what Central Park is to New York”
Go all over Retiro Park by segway with Segway Travel Madrid and let yourself be seduce by the most beautiful and popular park in the City.
A nice route in segway that all the family will enjoy. You’ll experience a unique and funny tour, full of culture. From our shop we will go accros the historical center ( Plaza de Isabel II, Teatro Real, Puerta del Sol, Calle Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta de Alcalá, to Retiro Park). Once we get there always on board our segways we will visit the park’s lake,
Alfonso’s XIII monument, Cecilio Rodriguez rosegarden, The glass palace or the Angel caído statue, Parrete’s gardens, everything free of tiredness and in an amusement way. Once we get out of the park we’ll go across Paseo del Arte, Museo del Prado, el Jardín Vegetal, Barrio de las Letras, Plaza Mayor, Catedral de la Almudena and Palacio Real.
One of our most completed tours!
In all of our Tour we include a small training inside our local to learn how to ride a segway. In every tour we provide you an officially approved helmet.
- Arrieta Street </ li>
- Arenal </ li>
- Sol </ li>
- Alcalá </ li>
- Cibeles </ li>
- Alcalá </ li>
- Retiro </ li>
- Barrio de las Letras </ li>
- Plaza Mayor </ li> </ ul>
- Shoes should be comfortable sneakers, sports shoes or boots with a non-slip sole.
- Wear comfortable clothing, warm clothing, raincoat, gloves, hat etc.
- Protect from the sun’s rays with protective cream.
- Being between a weight of not more than 110 kg NI and less than 40 kg, the guide will be the one that is approved.
- Child authorization of the parent or guardian who will have to carry out the activity and accompany the child.