Segway Night Tour to get to know Madrid’s night.
“A real night tour”
It’s during the night when the lighting of the buildings has a special bright, a unique moment to visit Madrid. Enjoy our segways of the latest generation, with lights included and enjoy this nocturnal segway tour. It will surprise you! This tour looks like an adventure, either in the city or in the country side. Madrid is spectacular during the day but it’s during the night when its buildings get a special bright full of color. Enjoy to visit the most popular sightseeings in Madrid like the Royal Palace, the Almudena catedral, Madrid Rio Park.
In all of our Tour we include a small training inside our local to learn how to ride a segway. In every tour we provide you an officially approved helmet.
In this fantastic Segway night tour you can enjoy the segway and see the spectacular sites such as the Royal Palace and the Cathedral of La Almudena from the river. Without people just for us.
Madrid’s night is waiting for you! Will you join us? We will not disappoint you.
- Calle Arrieta
- Palacio Real
- Catedral de la Almudena
- Calle Bailen
- Calle Pavía
- Cuesta de la Vega
- Madrid Rio
- Huerta de la Partida
- Plaza de Ramales
- Calle Factor
- Plaza de Opera
- Plaza de Santo Domingo
- Plaza de Oriente
- Finalizando Calle Arrieta
- Shoes should be comfortable sneakers, sports shoes or boots with a non-slip sole.
- Wear comfortable clothing, warm clothing, raincoat, gloves, hat etc.
- Protect from the sun’s rays with protective cream.
- Being between a weight of not more than 110 kg NI and less than 40 kg, the guide will be the one that is approved.
- Child authorization of the parent or guardian who will have to carry out the activity and accompany the child.