Enjoy Madrid with this 1 hour segway tour around the city center.
Visit the most important areas in Madrid’s center and learn all its stories.
Segway tour in Madrid city center for everyone who wants to combine culture with enterteinment. From our shop in Arrieta Street, we will go throught the most important sightseeings in Madrid’s historical center. What we call “Madrid de los Austrias”. The royal palace and the Almudena Cathedral, Calle Mayor and Plaza de la Villa, until San Miguel Market. Including Plaza Mayor and the well known Puerta del Sol.
A Segway tour to enjoy with all the family
In all of our Tour we include a small training inside our local to learn how to ride a segway. In every tour we provide you an officially approved helmet.
- Calle Arrieta </ li>
- Opera Square </ li>
- Royal Palace </ li>
- Almudena Cathedral </ li>
- Calle Mayor </ li> > </ li>
- Plaza Mayor </ li>
- Calle Postas </ li>
- San Miguel Market </ li>
- Puerta del Sol </ li>
- Calle Arenal </ li> </ ul>
- Shoes should be comfortable sneakers, sports shoes or boots with a non-slip sole.
- Wear comfortable clothing, warm clothing, raincoat, gloves, hat etc.
- Protect from the sun’s rays with protective cream.
- Being between a weight of not more than 110 kg NI and less than 40 kg, the guide will be the one that is approved.
- Child authorization of the parent or guardian who will have to carry out the activity and accompany the child.