Segway Thrill, This tour is a mix of the Best Tours: Casa de Campo and Madrid Rio.
¡A Segway Thrill is a great way to experience the Segway at a fraction of the price! A Thrill is a 60 minute experience taking place Midweek, so because it’s not over the primetime weekends we can offer the same experience a little cheaper! Suitable for all, this 60 minute experience will allow you to get to grips with the controls of the machines and still have plenty of time to immerse yourselves in some Segway Fun and discover Madrid!
|No. of Travelers||Price|
A segway tour for the whole family. Fun, safe and with a nice panoramic view of Madrid. Undoubtedly, an excellent option to tour Madrid by segway.
When: From Monday to Friday
The route may or may not be completed, depending on the individual or group skills. (60 minutes).
Enjoy this segway tour with Segway Travel Madrid. The best segways of Madrid!!
- Calle Arrieta
- Calle Pavía
- Plaza de Oriente
- Calle Bailén
- Palacio Real
- Catedral de la Almudena
- Cuesta de la Vega
- Parque de Atenas
- Madrid Rio
- Puente de Segovia
- Casa de Campo
- Huerta de la Partida
- Casa de Vargas
- Puente del Rey
- Ermita de la Virgen del Puerto
- Calle Arrieta
- Shoes should be comfortable sneakers, sports shoes or boots with a non-slip sole.
- Wear comfortable clothing, warm clothing, raincoat, gloves, hat etc.
- Protect from the sun’s rays with protective cream.
- Being between a weight of not more than 110 kg NI and less than 40 kg, the guide will be the one that is approved.
- Child authorization of the parent or guardian who will have to carry out the activity and accompany the child.